Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Freelance Automotive Content Marketing Writer

Hello, welcome to my web card. My name is Cara Towle and I specialize in automotive marketing content. If you're looking for that type of content, you know what I'm talking about. I have written for the following sites:

- Car dealerships
- Auto parts houses
- Automotive service shops
- Auto Buy/Sell sites
- Automotive digital marketing agencies

There's no limit to the type of automotive content I'm experienced with. I can write blog posts, articles, how-tos, FAQs, landing pages, sales posts and more. The following are topics I have extensive experience writing:

- Car model reviews and comparisons (e.g. Toyota Camry vs. Honda Accord)

- Buying guides (e.g. should you buy an SUV or a minivan, best trucks under $20,000, etc)

- Buying and selling articles (e.g. how to sell your car online, how much will I pay in taxes, etc.)

- Service pages (e.g. brake services, transmission services, etc.)

- Mechanical troubleshooting (e.g.why are my brakes squeaking)

- Parts pages (e.g. what are fog lights, how do they work and why do I need them)

- Industry news (e.g. what is the new Jeep diesel engine?)

- General car topics (e.g. does my car need premium gas)



Please email me at cmtowle@zoho.com with details about your project, or any questions you may have, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

www.linkedin.com/in/autowritercm

No comments:

Post a Comment